Regarding this issue:

from: GKern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
subject: Re: iNotes on iSeries

I know there are issues in iNotes 8.0.1 where if you have more than one
attachment, the first one opened gets cached and regardless of which
subsequent attachment you try to open you always get the contents of the
first one opened. This was reported to Lotus and they acknowledged it as a
bug but I don't know if it was fixed in a subsequent release.
<<

==> Not sure if it is this issue below. Does your case include attachments
of the same name?

RSSA7BXJYC Attachments cache with same names within IE which is fixed in
802 according to the Fix List DB:

http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/r5fixlist.nsf/Public/91AE4EE803B99B01852574630041FE1A?OpenDocument

SPR# RSSA7BXJYC - Fixed a problem where an incorrect file was opened if
attachments with the same name existed in some documents, and they were
continuously opened.