To: Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 [1]<domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: [2]rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent by: [3]domino400-bounces+rlaing=gemko.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 10/20/2009 01:09PM
Subject: Re: 8.5.1

Well, 8.5.1 is out now. Just downloaded it from passport advantage.
Anyone out there running it on i6.1? Any issues not already noted in
the
release notes that come down with it?

Anyone find any statement from Trend? I see this on 8.5 but nothing on
8.5.1.
[4]http://www.trendmicro.com/ftp/documentation/readme/smd_30_i5OS_os400_en_patch5_readme.txt

Running on i6.1.

Group Dekko Services, LLC