The only issue that I know of is with the C API (maybe the C++ API too?)
that this option only supports one release of Domino. So, if you use this
option (opt 3 on Dom 6, opt 1 on Dom 7, not sure on Dom 8) you can have
problems *just by having it loaded*. As soon as you load it, the symbolic
file links are linked to the new Domino installation. They put warnings
about this in the Dom 8 documentation, but I don't remember seeing it
before now, although it has always been an issue.
Tom Kreimer
Network Manager
Buckhorn Inc, Milford OH

Is there anyone that only has one version of Domino on their systems at
all times? I've run into a problem potentially with Intelliwatch in
that it will only work if I have one version of Domino installed.....

I am thinking that having at least two versions of Domino installed and
being run is the norm for IBM i shops. If only for a period of time.

Michael Crump