Roger, with the $k they've saved in the past, they can just buy a BES
server. :) Just get a Domino Messaging License, BES license, Windows license
+ BES CALs, and an beefy workstation (depending on how many BES users we're
talking about). Even if you want to buy a new wintel box, you're still
talking probably under 10k for the whole shebang...