Thanks for the help Chris, but I wound up deleting it out completely and
created a new mail file. I did find out that even when I restored it from
backup tape as soon as I tried to compact it it would corrupt again. So I
restored it back from tape and just copied all the emails back to the new
file, it looks like it is OK new. Again thinks for the help. Bill

"Chris Whisonant" <chris.whisonant@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: domino400-bounces+blayman=tsomerville.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/11/2008 03:59 PM
Please respond to
Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400" <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: Mail file error

Are you able to create a local replica of the database on your machine? If
so, can you then successfully run the fixup, updall, compact locally?
Possibly there's just corruption that a new replica can fix.