No,
TMP files are created by random name based on the server, if two
servers were accessing the same rebuild dir the possibility exists that
both servers would attempt to use the same
temporary file name. Worst case, a server crash or hang on the file
operation.

Walter Scanlan
Senior Software Engineer
WPLC products for System i