We are using Domino archiving with no problems, but we also use a 3rd
party product that offloads attachments. It is Exivity check exivity.com
.

Rebecca Perdue, Systems Programmer
City of Roanoke Department of Technology
215 W. Church Avenue, 4th Floor North
Roanoke, VA 24011
540/853-2942
Fax 540/853-6044