     To: Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     From: John_Lofthouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Sent by: domino400-bounces+tkreimer=infoalt.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     Date: 05/09/2006 09:34AM
     Subject: Re: 6.5.4 to 6.5.5 upgrade

     Chris,

     The CPF ID of the message was LNT020A (type diagnostic). For the upgrade
     was signed on as QSECOFR. I can do a WRKUSRPRF on QNOTES with my normal
     signon if that helps...

     Regards,

     John Lofthouse

                 Chris Whisonant

                 <Chris.Whisonant@

                 comporium.com>
                 Sent by:                  Lotus Domino on the iSeries /
     AS400
                 domino400-bounces         <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

                 +john_lofthouse=j
      cc
                 ordans.co.uk@midr

                 ange.com
      Subject
                                           Re: 6.5.4 to 6.5.5 upgrade

                 09/05/2006 14:22

                 Please respond to

                  Lotus Domino on

                   the iSeries /

                       AS400

                 <domino400@midran

                      ge.com>

     John,

     What is the CPF ID of the QNOTES error message?

     Are you signed on as QSECOFR or a profile with *ALLOBJ authority? If you
     try to do a WRKUSRPRF QNOTES with your profile will this work?

     Chris Whisonant
     Comporium
     Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
     IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions V5R2
     IBM Certified System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
     IBM Certified Associate Developer - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
     803.326.7270 | 803.326.6142 fax

     domino400-bounces+chris.whisonant=comporium.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on
     05/09/2006 05:14:20 AM:

     > Hi there,
     >
     > I am upgrading from CD from Domino Release 6.5.4FP1 to 6.5.5. I loaded
     > Option 15 using the LODRUN command which went OK and I can see the
     option
     > has installed. However when I attempt to do the UPDDOMSVR I instantly
     get a
     > message saying:
     >
     > Sever SERVERNAME was successfully updated to Domino Release 6.5.5
     however
     > some messages were signalled.
     >
     > The previous entry in the message log shows:
     >
     > Error getting QNOTES user profile
     >
     > Nothing seems to have happened to the Domino servers as they all start
     OK