Notes Domino Information <ndinfo@xxxxxxxxxx>
03/30/2006 10:34 PM

rob@xxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Update to Indiana time zone issue; Scripts available for rescheduling

This note is a follow-up to the mail sent March 22nd regarding adoption of
Daylight Savings Time (DST) by the State of Indiana in the USA. You are
receiving this notification because you are a customer who has called us
for technical support in the past year. If you do not wish to receive
notifications like this one on other topics in the future, incl general
FAQ mailings, please reply to this email and change the Subject field to:

The March 22nd mail specifically addressed calendaring problems in our
software products, which may occur due to the change of time zone for the
State of Indiana on April 2nd 2006. Please be informed that the subject
technote has been updated with Lotuscripts that enable automatic
rescheduling of all meetings defined in the "Indiana (East)" time zone in
your Notes calendar or your Domino Room Reservation database. Please
review it carefully if your time zone is "Indiana (East)", or if you have
schedule dependencies that involve Indiana based people or systems.

Title: State of Indiana time zone changes beginning April 2, 2006 affect
Lotus software
Link: http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=0&uid=swg21232886

If you have meetings scheduled in the Indiana (East) time zone, which also
involve people outside Indiana, please review the 'Changing Calendar
Documents' discussion in the technote carefully before deciding whether or
not to apply the Lotuscripts.

Users whose OS time zone setting isn't "Indiana (East)", and who hasn't
recently used that time zone setting, are not immediately impacted.
However, anyone outside Indiana scheduling meetings or other events with
participants in Indiana are wise to double check appointments to avoid
wasted time due to misunderstandings.

Kind Regards,

The IBM Workplace Portal and Collaboration Software team