As one who's had to restore from an iSeries crash due to 3rd party drives,
here's what I found out you should have:

Everything in Data directory(s) that's vital (NSF, NTF, *.id, notes.ini)
Server installation code (CD from Lotus or D/L from passport)

Reinstall code, restore ID files (server/cert), CFGDOMSVR for each of your
servers, restore data directory....

That's the nutshell version of what I remember taking 12 hours with good
backups.....  =)

Chris Whisonant
Comporium
Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions V5R2
IBM Certified System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
803.326.7270 | 803.326.6142 fax
http://cwhisonant.blogspot.com/

domino400-bounces+chris.whisonant=comporium.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on
08/02/2005 03:33:19 PM:

> The data directory you see via Option 12 is the data directory I was
> referring to -- I write it to savefile using a SAV command in my CL
program
> every night, along with the /QIBM/UserData/Lotus directories.
>
> I'm not sure what you mean by "get it back into the other misc
> '/QIBM/UserData/Lotus' genre of directories", though.  Are you saying
that
> I need to restore the data directory, CFGDOMSVR, then restore
> /QIBM/UserData/Lotus?
>
> I'm not following the reference to TCP/IP configuration unless you are
> using that as a way to transfer your saved data from server A to server
B.