   To: Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
   From: rob@xxxxxxxxx
   Sent by: domino400-bounces+tkreimer=infoalt.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   Date: 01/26/2005 04:30PM
   Subject: Re: secondary address books

   Yes it will ask you, but the possibility for errors is too great.  And it
   they enter "Harry" instead of "Harold" and the desired one is loaded as
   Harold and the competitor is loaded as Harry trouble can result.

   Group Dekko Services, LLC
   Dept 01.073
   PO Box 2000
   Dock 108
   6928N 400E
   Kendallville, IN 46755
   http://www.dekko.com

   Tom Kreimer
   Sent by: domino400-bounces+rob=dekko.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   01/26/2005 04:22 PM
   Please respond to
   Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400

   Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400
   cc

   Subject
   Re: secondary address books

     Will Notes not ask you which Harold Smith you would like when it= finds
     two matches? That is for name lookups I mean. You can create a= ll the
     external directories you want (no clue if there is a limit, but = I've
     seen a dozen or so in use), and that way if they look up by direct= ory
     they can choose their own department.

     The Directory Assistance document contains some org level replicati= on
     control, and while I have not used it, I do not think it will do wha= t
     you want.
     Tom Kreimer
     Information Alternatives

     -----domino400-bounces+tkreimer=infoalt.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrot= e: