   No, the object exists and has since March 2003.

   QSECOFR owns and has *ALL, and *PUBLIC has *CHANGE.

   The command is issued by the Notes SERVER job. The only noticeable problem
   is all the excessive logging.

   Tom
   ====================================
   Tom Kreimer
   Information Alternatives

   I really would work on that formatting.

   Does it create the data queue?  Or is there something blocking it from
   creating?  If so, why?

   Mine was recreated automatically already.  By QSECOFR.  The only jobs
   running under that (WRKUSRJOB USER(QSECOFR) STATUS(*ACTIVE)) are:
   Job        Function
   QSYSJOBD   PGM-Q5BROUTE
   SEAJWKSVR  PGM-SEAJWKSVR
   SEAJWKSVR  PGM-SEAJWKSVR
   SEALMSDMN  PGM-SEALMSTCP
   SEALMSSVR  PGM-SEALMSSVR

   And a DSPLOG shows no QSECOFR jobs starting/ending from 15 minutes prior
   to it's creation until now.  Therefore I am guessing it's the first one
   (very minimal job logging).  Don't imagine everyone out there is using the
   rest, (Seagull jwalk stuff started after the IPL by QSECOFR.)

   Some digging leads me to believe that the following spawns that job:
   STRDBGSVR
   CPI0952-Message . . . . :    18404 - STRDBGSVR
   To module . . . . . . . . . :   Q5BSTSVR
   CPC1221-Job 495164/QSECOFR/QSYSJOBD submitted to...
   To module . . . . . . . . . :   Q5BSTSVR

   Although a WRKOBJLCK QSECOFR *USRPRF shows a plethora of other jobs that
   must Get Profile Handle, adopt authority, or some such animal.

   Good luck.

   Group Dekko Services, LLC
   Dept 01.073
   PO Box 2000
   Dock 108
   6928N 400E
   Kendallville, IN 46755
   http://www.dekko.com

   Tom Kreimer <tkreimer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent by: domino400-bounces+rob=dekko.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   01/18/2005 08:48 AM
   Please respond to
   Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

   Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
   cc

   Subject
   Re: QTOFARQRY *** Object is damaged ***

     QTOFARQRY is the same object that I was asking about several week= s
   ago
     in the thread "Exotic Question". On the system I am on, both domino s
   ervers try to create this data queue two times a minute, every minute of
     th= e day. I get this in the security log four times a minute (type CD
   -
     CL Log= ging):
     QSYS/CRTDTAQ DTAQ(QUSRSYS/QTOFARQRY) MAXLEN(2048) SEQ(*FIF= O)

     I hope this posts OK this time, the Exotic Qu= estion thread died
     partially because of poor formatting from my messages po= sted from
     iNotes.

     If anyone has anything else to= add about this object, I'm trying to
     eliminate from clogging up our securi= ty logs.

     And we have never touched any NAT rules= on our AS/400 either.
     Tom
     ======   =========================   =====
     Tom Kreimer
     Information Alternatives
     </DI= V>-----domino400-bounces+tkreimer=infoalt.com@midra= nge.com

       IBM did= respond that I may delete the object and it should recreate
   it.

       Rob= Berendt
       --
       Group Dekko Services, LLC
       Dept 01.073

            rob@xxxxxxxxx
       Sent by: domino400-bounces+rob=dekko.com@xxxxxxxxxx= om
       01/17/2005 05:06 PM
       Please respond to
       Lotus Domino on the iSeri= es / AS400 <DOMINO400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

       Lotus Domino on the iS= eries / AS400 <DOMINO400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
       cc

       Subject
       Re: QTOFARQR= Y *** Object is damaged ***

       Can I delete it and = have the system rebuild it?  We do all of our
   NAT
       via
       external equ= ipment.
       Save date/time is blank.  Change date/time equal the create=
   date/time.

       If not, can I just restore it from another system?
       <B= R>Rob Berendt
       --
       Group Dekko Services, LLC
       Dept 01.073

       <BR= >

       Walter Scanlan <WSCANLAN@xxxxxxxxxx>
       Sent by: domino400-bounces= +rob=dekko.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
       01/17/2005 04:38 PM
       Please respond to<B= R>Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400
       <DOMINO400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

       = domino400-bounces+wscanlan=us.ibm.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Lotus Domino on
       the <= BR>iSeries / AS400 <DOMINO400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
       Subject
       Re: QTOFARQRY ***= Object is damaged ***

       All,
           &nb= sp;  QTOFARQRY is used by TCP for NAT rules if they are
   defined
       on the     system.

       Walter Scanlan
       Senior Software Engineer
       WSCANLA= N@xxxxxxxxxx
       Phone 507-286-6088

       rob@xxxxxxxxx
       Sen= t by: domino400-bounces+wscanlan=us.ibm.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
       01/17/2005 02= :55 PM
       Please respond to
       Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400

       <= BR>To
       Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <DOMINO400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
       cc
       Subject
       Re: QTOFARQRY *** Object is damaged ***

       <= BR>

       Out of the various i5's, iSeries, and their partitions, I can't =
   find
       one
       that has never had Domino installed on it so I can't use that
   technique.

       Group Dekko Services, LLC
       Dept 0= 1.073
       PO Box 2000
       Dock 108
       6928N 400E
       Kendallville, IN 46755<BR= >http://www.dekko.com</A= >

       Robert Laing <RLAING@xxxxxxxxx>
       Sent by: domino= 400-bounces+rob=dekko.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
       01/17/2005 03:45 PM
       Please r= espond to
       Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <DOMINO400@xxxxxxxxxxxx><B= R>

       Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <DOMINO400@xxxxxxxxxxxx= >
       cc

       Subject
       Re: QTOFARQRY *** Object is damaged ***

       <B= R>

       Likewise on our system:

       Owned by QSECOFR

       Cr= eated 8/24/04, which I believe is when we migrated from the 270
       our
       c= urrent 810.

       Bob

               &= nbsp;   rob@xxxxxxxxx
                   Se= nt by:
                   domino400-bounces &nbs= p;                     &n= bsp;
       <= BR>

                   +rlaing=gemko.co= m         Midrange Systems Technical
           =         @midrange.com         &nbsp= ;   Discussion
                     &n= bsp;                     =
   <MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                 &nbs= p;                     &n= bsp;                     =

                      cc

       <B= R>

                   01/17/2005 03:40  =        domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
            =       PM               &= nbsp;                    =
          Subject

       <BR= >

                         &nb= sp;                   Re: QTOF= ARQRY ***
   Object
       is damaged

              =                     &nbs= p;         ***
                 &= nbsp; Please respond to
                   &nbsp= ;Lotus Domino on
                     the i= Series /
                        = AS400
                   <DOMINO400@MIDRAN
       =                  ge.com> <B= R>

       IBM's response to my question regarding QTOFARQRY= (IBM PMR
   79473,500):
       "Robert, It appears that this DTAQ is related to D= omino.
                    I cannot find any= data that this will be recreated if
   you
               &nb= sp;    delete the object.  I would suggest that once you
       del= ete
                    the QTOFARQRY object= you restore it from the last save
                 &n= bsp;  of QUSRSYS."
       I question that, as the object is owned by QSECO= FR and not the
   usual
       QNOTES.

       Group Dekko Ser= vices, LLC
       Dept 01.073
       PO Box 2000
       Dock 108
       6928N 400E
       Kenda= llville, IN 46755
       htt= p://www.dekko.com

       rob@xxxxxxxxx
       Sent by: midr= ange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
       01/17/2005 12:51 PM
       Please respond to
       = Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

       midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
       cc

       Subject
       QTOFARQRY *** Object = is damaged ***

       Is this one of these objects you = can delete and it will
   automatically
       rebuild?
       Object     &n= bsp;Type      Library
       QTOFARQRY   *DTAQ   &nbsp= ; QUSRSYS