When you're creating a memo in iNotes you can change the format to Plain
Text... =)

Chris Whisonant
Comporium
Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions V5R2
IBM Certified Associate System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6
803.326.7270 | 803.326.6142 fax

domino400-bounces+chris.whisonant=comporium.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on
01/18/2005 09:33:15 AM:

> I really would work on that formatting.
>
> Does it create the data queue?  Or is there something blocking it from
> creating?  If so, why?
>
> Mine was recreated automatically already.  By QSECOFR.  The only jobs
> running under that (WRKUSRJOB USER(QSECOFR) STATUS(*ACTIVE)) are:
> Job        Function
> QSYSJOBD   PGM-Q5BROUTE
> SEAJWKSVR  PGM-SEAJWKSVR
> SEAJWKSVR  PGM-SEAJWKSVR
> SEALMSDMN  PGM-SEALMSTCP
> SEALMSSVR  PGM-SEALMSSVR
>
> And a DSPLOG shows no QSECOFR jobs starting/ending from 15 minutes prior

> to it's creation until now.  Therefore I am guessing it's the first one
> (very minimal job logging).  Don't imagine everyone out there is using
the
> rest, (Seagull jwalk stuff started after the IPL by QSECOFR.)
>
> Some digging leads me to believe that the following spawns that job:
> STRDBGSVR
> CPI0952-Message . . . . :    18404 - STRDBGSVR
> To module . . . . . . . . . :   Q5BSTSVR
> CPC1221-Job 495164/QSECOFR/QSYSJOBD submitted to...
> To module . . . . . . . . . :   Q5BSTSVR
>
> Although a WRKOBJLCK QSECOFR *USRPRF shows a plethora of other jobs that

> must Get Profile Handle, adopt authority, or some such animal.
>
> Good luck.
>
> Rob Berendt
> --
> Group Dekko Services, LLC
> Dept 01.073
> PO Box 2000
> Dock 108
> 6928N 400E
> Kendallville, IN 46755
> http://www.dekko.com
>

> Tom Kreimer <tkreimer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent by: domino400-bounces+rob=dekko.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> 01/18/2005 08:48 AM
> Please respond to
> Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> cc
>
> Subject
> Re: QTOFARQRY *** Object is damaged ***
>

>    QTOFARQRY is the same object that I was asking about several week= s
> ago
>    in the thread "Exotic Question". On the system I am on, both domino s

> ervers try to create this data queue two times a minute, every minute of
>    th= e day. I get this in the security log four times a minute (type
CD
> [...]

>      <B= R>
>
>                  01/17/2005 03:40  =        domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>           =       PM               &= nbsp;                    =
>         Subject
>
>      <BR= >
>
>                        &nb= sp;                   Re: QTOF= ARQRY ***
> Object
>      is damaged
>
>             =                     &nbs= p;         ***
>                &= nbsp; Please respond to
>                  &nbsp= ;Lotus Domino on
>                    the i= Series /
>                       = AS400
>                  <DOMINO400@MIDRAN
>      =                  ge.com> <B= R>
>
>      IBM's response to my question regarding QTOFARQRY= (IBM PMR
> 79473,500):
>      "Robert, It appears that this DTAQ is related to D= omino.
>                   I cannot find any= data that this will be recreated if

> you
>              &nb= sp;    delete the object.  I would suggest that once
you
>      del= ete
>                   the QTOFARQRY object= you restore it from the last
save
>                &n= bsp;  of QUSRSYS."
>      I question that, as the object is owned by QSECO= FR and not the
> usual
>      QNOTES.
>
>      Rob Berendt
>      --
>      Group Dekko Ser= vices, LLC
>      Dept 01.073
>      PO Box 2000
>      Dock 108
>      6928N 400E
>      Kenda= llville, IN 46755
>      htt= p://www.dekko.com
>
>      rob@xxxxxxxxx
>      Sent by: midr= ange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>      01/17/2005 12:51 PM
>      Please respond to
>      = Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

>      midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>      cc
>
>      Subject
>      QTOFARQRY *** Object = is damaged ***
>
>      Is this one of these objects you = can delete and it will
> automatically
>      rebuild?
>      Object     &n= bsp;Type      Library
>      QTOFARQRY   *DTAQ   &nbsp= ; QUSRSYS
>
>      Rob Berendt
>      --
>      Group Dekko Services, LLC
>      Dept 01.= 073
>      PO Box 2000
>      Dock 108
>      6928N 400E
>      Kendallville, IN 46755
>      <= A href="http://www.dekko.com/"; target=blank
>      >http://www.dekko.com<= BR>
>      --
>      This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (MIDRANGE-L)=
> mailing
>      list
>      Before posting, please take a moment to review the ar= chives
>      at http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l.

>      This is the Lotus= Domino on the iSeries / AS400 (Domino400)
mailing