     To: domino400@mi= drange.com
     From: GKern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Sent by: domino400-bounces+tk= reimer=infoalt.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     Date: 12/13/2004 02:48PM
     Subject: w= rkhttpcfg question

     I'm in the proces= s of creating a domino web server so that I can
     become my
     own certifica= te authority. My goal is to set this up as a separate ip
     addressed part= itioned server. On my iSeries box, I have domino up and
     running as my p= roduction email server. Also on this box are other http
     servers such as= webfacing and iSeries Access for web. I want to use
     this
     same box now = for my CA server too.

     I'm using the Installing and Managing Domino 6= .5 for iSeries book as
     my
     inital reference.

     I've changed my mail= server config parm for ADVSVR(*partition), and
     have
     created the TCP in= terface.

     I'm at the point (chapter 16) where I need to ensure I'm a= voiding
     conflicts between iSeries HTTP and Domino HTTP. Since I'm using
different
     ip addresses, the manual tells me use the bindspecific and h= ostname
     directives in wrkhttpcfg to change the server so that it binds = to a
     specific address. Doesn't sound too hard but I can't find any exam= ples
     of
     how this is done. I'd like to buy a vowel as I just don't have = a clue
     as
     to how to assign these directives. Any input is appreciated.
     Also is there any way to tell if the iSeries HTTP servers are alrea= dy
     bound to their respective IP address?

     Regards, Jerry

     G= erald Kern
     IBM Certified AS/400 RPG IV Developer & RPG IV Programmer     MIS Project
Leader, Lotus Notes/Domino Administrator
     The Toledo Clin= ic, Inc.
     4235 Secor Road
     Toledo, OH 43623-4299
     Phone 419-479-5535<= BR>gkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     *****
     This email message, including any= attachments, is for the sole use of
     the intended recipient(s) and may cont= ain confidential and privileged
     information. Any unauthorized review, use, = disclosure or distribution
     is prohibited. If you are not the intended recip= ient, please contact
     the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of th= e original
     This is the Lotus Do= mino on the iSeries / AS400 (Domino400) mailing
     list
     To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list o= ptions,
     visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/domino4= 00
     Before posting, pleas= e take a moment to review the archives
     at http://archive.midrange.com/domino400<= /A>.