We have recently installed Sametime and Quickplace on our model 825 and are
running Domino 6.5.2. We started a few projects with Quickplace and it
works very well. We use Sametime messaging among our IT group and it helps
a lot. Recently we tried our first meeting in Sametime trying to broadcast
to an audience of users inside our network and coming in via the internet .
We have a T1 and when we tried the desktop share the pages were "painting"
to both users inside and outside of our network. We did have a little
better performance when we did a share of an application vs. sharing a
desktop. Does anyone have any tips or adjustments to make to get a usable
meeting environment with Sametime? We did not use the audio or video tools
thinking that would help but things were still very slow. Any advise or
help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Mike

Mike Poweleit