Are you using Notes as a POP client? Remember that your mail rules are
server-based and are performed as mail arrives in your mail file on the
server. Using rules in the client won't work in a POP setting (at least
they didn't work in the past...)

Chris Whisonant
Comporium
Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions V5R2
IBM Certified Associate System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6
803.326.7270 (W)
803.326.6142 (F)

domino400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 07/28/2004 10:43:01 AM:

> Please disregard this question,  I was not thinking too well.  My POP
> account has a different user and domain, so I will just scan for that.
>
> Thanks
> Doug
>

> Doug Strong
> Network Administrator
> St Peter's Hospital
> 2475 Broadway
> Helena MT 59601
> (406) 444-2125
>

> DStrong@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Sent by: domino400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> 07/28/2004 08:40 AM
> Please respond to
> Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> cc
>
> Subject
> POP mail to a separate folder
>

> Does anyone out there have an idea how to write a rule that will take
all
> the mail that I get on my POP account and put it in a separate folder.
Or