I think the link I gave was a good representation of how the email gets
stretched out.  However, it may touch a sore point with some on this
list.  Basically I did the same harshness on the midrange-l that I very
recently apologized for on this list.  And I actually lost some sleep on
that last night.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

|-----------------------------+-------------------------------------------|
|   rob@xxxxxxxxx             |                                           |
|   Sent by:                  |                                           |
|   domino400-bounces+rob=dekk|                                         To|
|   o.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx        |                      domino400@xxxxxxxxxxx|
|                             |                      m                    |
|   07/28/2004 08:33 AM       |                                         cc|
|                             |                      vmack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
|         Please respond to   |                      om,                  |
|        Lotus Domino on the  |                      spastore@midrangeserv|
|          iSeries / AS400    |                      er.com               |
|      <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx|                                    Subject|
|                 >           |                      eZines getting       |
|                             |                      corrupted, etc       |
|                             |                                           |
|                             |                                           |
|                             |                                           |
|                             |                                           |
|                             |                                           |
|                             |                                           |
|-----------------------------+-------------------------------------------|

Lately the eZines I've been getting are all corrupted.  In a way, it's
rather nice.  Instead of the ad's I'll just see the word [IMAGE].  My Notes
client is 6.5.  My server is running 6.0.3 with a cluster replica on a
6.5.2 server

eZines affected include:
FourHundred Guru
MCPress Online

Also, some people on the midrange-l list have noticed that when I reply to
an email it's doing some strange things with the header from the previous
document, really stretching it out.  You can see that in the archives at:
Scroll down after my signature.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000