We have Sametime 3.1 running on Domino 6.5 with no difficulties, although
we're a relatively small shop and don't put either Sametime or Domino
through its paces like a larger shop would.

Bob

"Roger Vicker, CCP" <rv-lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: domino400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
03/17/2004 03:08 PM
Please respond to
Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Fax to

Subject
Re: Where's it at - iSeries Lotus IM setup.

IBM Lotus had a special that any customer with active maintenance
agreements were entitled to 20 user licenses of IBM Lotus Instant
Messaging / Web Conferencing (Sametime) and that is what they have.

I will have to talk to their supplier on the Sametime server software
since the entitlement certificate has been delivered but no Sametime
CDs. Or just download from the Passport site.

I have the 6.5 CDs but remember that somewhere it was recommend to skip
to 6.5.1 for some reason. If there isn't a compelling reason to skip I
might just setup everything as 6.5 until it all can go to 6.5.1 safely.

Thanks.

Roger

On 3/16/2004 3:45 PM, Chris Whisonant wrote:

>You will have to obtain separate Sametime server software to load.
>Currently, you cannot install Sametime 3.1 (the latest release of ST)
onto

--
*** Vicker Programming and Service *** Have bits will byte ***
www.vicker.com ***