We did it by running convert on the server -

I don't have that in my ini file at all.

My server is up 24X7 ---- only gets shut down once a week for an IPL

Dale Nieswiadomy

Livingston County Information & Technology Services
(585) 243-7191

dnieswiadomy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

             rob@xxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:
             domino400-bounces                                          To
             @midrange.com             Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400
                                       <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc
             04/22/2003 09:46
                                       Re: Revert to Prior Version of
                                       Template?
             Please respond to
              Lotus Domino on
               the iSeries /
                   AS400
             <domino400@xxxxxx
                  ge.com>

When you upgraded your mail file, was that File, Database, Replace Design,
or, File, Database, Refresh Design?

If it was simply Refresh, then you'll get in trouble from whatever server
runs Design last to refresh the design of the database.  See
ServerTasksAt1 in your notes.ini.  We found out that the reason that this
only occurred on occasion was that the server was often down at 1am.

Benjamin Franklin

DNieswiadomy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: domino400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
04/22/2003 07:50 AM
Please respond to Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400