Bob,

The 820 will support only one HSL loop, I don't believe that this is an
upgradeable capacity.  It would still be possible to do what you
describe, but if I understand your disk usage, you would need a third
tower.  Each standalone system would have a dedicated 5074 tower with a
third 5074 being switchable between the two systems.  All five towers
would be part of the same HSL loop.  (I'm reasonably sure that you can
have five devices on a single loop, but don't take this to the bank.)

Perhaps IBM would be willing to do some work with you on this, it sounds
(from Mr. Scanlan's earlier post) like they do not yet have a reference
account for this nifty iSeries/Domino capability.

Regards,
Andy Nolen-Parkhouse