Hi,

Our Domino Server is setup to send mail to an MS IIS 5.0 SMTP server which
then sends it to the wider internet.

When I send an email from Lotus Notes 5.0.11 with an attachment size of
5MB, I watch it format the email on the IIS SMTP server and it splits the
message into 2MB files.

When I send the same email by the same user but using Outlook Express as
an IMAP client the message isn't split up.

The Max Message Size settings are all 0 in the Configuration Document and
there are no limits setup on the IIS SMTP server.

How can I make Notes not split up the message?

TIA

Regards,

Nathan Simpson
Australian Wool Handlers