I am installing the Trend 2.51 on another iSeries.  This iSeries has four
Domino partitions all running ScanMail.  I've read that you cannot use the
*ALL on the RMVSM or the CFGSM.  I am running the RMVSM.  Ran fine on the
first three partitions.  Hurls on the fourth partition.  From the joblog:
*NONE      Request                       02/07/02   09:16:27   QUICMD
QSYS        045D     QUICMD       QSYS         045D
                                     Message . . . . :  -call
trendmicro/rmvsm GDSHELPB
CPFA0A9    Diagnostic              40    02/07/02   09:16:28   QP0LCCMN
QSYS        *STMT    RMVSM        TRENDMICRO   *STMT
                                     From module . . . . . . . . :
QP0LCCMN
                                     From procedure  . . . . . . :
send_STMF_DBF_msg__FPcT1iT1T3PV22qp0l_STMF_DBF
                                       _commarea
                                     Statement . . . . . . . . . :   1080
                                     To module . . . . . . . . . :
REMOVESM
                                     To procedure  . . . . . . . :
REMOVESM
                                     Statement . . . . . . . . . :   7700
                                     Message . . . . :   Object not found.
                                     Cause . . . . . :   Object /notes.ini
or a directory in the object path could
                                       not be found or its type cannot be
resolved by this function. Recovery  . .
                                       . :   Correct the name or specify an
object of the correct type. To
 5722SS1 V5R1M0 010525                        Display Job Log
GDISYS   02/07/02 09:16:52          Page    4
  Job name . . . . . . . . . . :   ROBS4           User  . . . . . . :
ROB          Number . . . . . . . . . . . :   301108
  Job description  . . . . . . :   QDFTJOBD        Library . . . . . :
QGPL
MSGID      TYPE                    SEV   DATE       TIME       FROM PGM
LIBRARY     INST     TO PGM       LIBRARY      INST
                                       determine if the object exists, use
the WRKLNK command. If the name exists,
                                       check the type of the object. If the
name contains symbolic link objects,
                                       ensure the path names they resolve
to exist.  Retry the operation.
CPFA095    Escape                  40    02/07/02   09:16:28   QP0LCCMN
QSYS        *STMT    RMVSM        TRENDMICRO   *STMT
                                     From module . . . . . . . . :
QP0LCCMN
                                     From procedure  . . . . . . :
send_STMF_DBF_msg__FPcT1iT1T3PV22qp0l_STMF_DBF
                                       _commarea
                                     Statement . . . . . . . . . :   1157
                                     To module . . . . . . . . . :
REMOVESM
                                     To procedure  . . . . . . . :
REMOVESM
                                     Statement . . . . . . . . . :   7700
                                     Message . . . . :   Stream file not
copied.
                                     Cause . . . . . :   Stream file
/notes.ini was not copied to object

/QSYS.LIB/TRENDMICRO.LIB/ORIG.FILE/NOTES.MBR because errors occurred.
                                       Recovery  . . . :   See the job log
(DSPJOBLOG command) or press F10
                                       (Display messages in the job log).
Correct the errors and try the request
                                       again.
CPA0702    Inquiry                 99    02/07/02   09:16:28   QCLXERR
QSYS        00C6     *EXT                      *N
                                     Message . . . . :   CPFA095 received
by procedure REMOVESM. (C D I R)
                                     Cause . . . . . :   ILE Control
language (CL) procedure REMOVESM in module
                                       REMOVESM in program RMVSM in library
TRENDMICRO detected an error at
                                       statement number 0000007700.
Message text for CPFA095 is: Stream file not
                                       copied.  Use F10 (if available) or
the Display Job Log (DSPJOBLOG) command
                                       to see the messages in the job log
for a more complete description of what
                                       caused the error.  If you still are
unable to solve the problem, please
                                       contact your technical support
person. Recovery  . . . :   This inquiry
                                       message can be avoided by changing
the procedure. Monitor for the error
                                       (MONMSG command) and perform error
recovery within the procedure.  To
                                       continue, choose a reply value.
Possible choices for replying to message . .
                                       . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   C --
Cancel the CL procedure. D -- Dump the CL
                                       procedure variables and cancel the
procedure. I -- Ignore the failing
                                       command. R -- Try the failing
command again.
*NONE      Reply                         02/07/02   09:16:45   QMHDSEXT
QSYS        0166     *EXT                      *N
                                     Message . . . . :   C

What confuses me is that I get object /notes.ini is not found.  I didn't
get this on the rest of the servers so I assume it used the correct path
/servername/notes/data on the rest of them.  Why it did this on this server
baffles me.

OS/400=V5R1
Domino=5.0.8.01

>From <GDISYS/IFS>/QIBM/UserData/LOTUS/LOTUS_SERVERS
SERVER=GDISYS
TYPE=DOMINO
DIRECTORY=/notes/data
SBSD=DOMINO01
PARTITION=1
LIBRARY=QNOTES
EXEPATH=/QIBM/PRODDATA/LOTUS/NOTES
CRTREL=5.0.8
CURREL=5.0.8
INFO=
SERVER=GDISYS01
TYPE=DOMINO/QUICKPLACE
DIRECTORY=/GDISYS01/NOTES/DATA
SBSD=DOMINO02
PARTITION=2
LIBRARY=QNOTES
EXEPATH=/QIBM/PRODDATA/LOTUS/NOTES
CRTREL=5.0.8
CURREL=5.0.8
INFO=
SERVER=GDISYS02
TYPE=DOMINO
DIRECTORY=/GDISYS02/NOTES/DATA
SBSD=DOMINO06
PARTITION=6
LIBRARY=QNOTES
EXEPATH=/QIBM/PRODDATA/LOTUS/NOTES
CRTREL=5.0.8
CURREL=5.0.8
INFO=
SERVER=GDSHELPB
TYPE=DOMINO
DIRECTORY=/GDSHELPB/notes/data
SBSD=DOMINO07
PARTITION=7
LIBRARY=QNOTES
EXEPATH=/QIBM/PRODDATA/LOTUS/NOTES
CRTREL=5.0.8
CURREL=5.0.8
INFO=
SERVER=*HTTPSETUP
TYPE=DOMINO
DIRECTORY=/QIBM/UserData/HTTPSetup/Notes/Data
SBSD=QDOMINOHT
PARTITION=8000
LIBRARY=QNOTES
EXEPATH=/QIBM/PRODDATA/LOTUS/QUICKPLACE