  • Subject: Re: Removing Documents from Domino Database
  • From: Tigger <tigger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:42:39 -0500

Deleted documents not being deleted? That is strange and deos sound as if
something else needs to be checked. Check the ACL to verify that you have rights
to Delete Documents. It is possible that you set youself up as Manager, but the
Delete Documents option must be selected seperately.

That is the only thing I can think of at this time.

Also, to make sure that you are really deleting all the documents, you can
create a view that has a selection formula of @Select ALL. If they appear there,
you can be sure that if you delete them, they will be gone.

--
Roy "Tigger" Rumaner, CLP
Lotus Notes Architect

begin:vcard
n:Rumaner;Roy
tel;pager:630-266-7516
tel;cell:630-207-7510
tel;fax:630-620-9522
tel;home:630-375-9045
tel;work:630-620-9363
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.braxton-reed.com
org:Braxton-Reed
adr:;;17W755 Butterfield Road;Oakbrook Terrace;IL;60181;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:tigger@loveable.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Roy "Tigger" Rumaner