I have not heard of genxus, but I have heard of genexus I didn't know if that was the same product.

I do know that domino was exactly designed for heavy transaction processing. Domino's "partner" from IBM which is net.commerce is designed to pair with domino to handle the heavy transaction processing side of ebusiness.

If you are looking for a solution that quickly and easily integrates with all your applications and does excellent transactions, Magic Software's emerchant may be the better route to go.

Tracy Laskowski
Marketing Communications Coordinator
Lakeview Advanced Solutions
2301 W. 22nd St.,  Suite 306