As a result of a "merger" and "reduction in force" at my last place of employment, I am now available again and looking for my next engagement. I am open to consideration for either W2 work or other kind of arrangement.

RPG-ILE and CLLE developer veteran, with 20+ years experience in applications and maintenance, looking for my next engagement. I'm studying open source languages and tools.

Any party interested in knowing more, please review my profile and history, and contact information.

Thank you all!