Greetings to IBM midrange colleagues:

This midrange developer with too much experience to admit to is available for contract or hire as of January 1, 2017, due to "reduction in force" in my previous employment.

My experience is in several industries, the most recent being in health care: transportation, distribution, and others. My RPG skills are up-to-date, including free format, extensive IFS and other API experience, service programs, embedded SQL and projects with SQL stored procedures.

Please reply privately to send my resume for anyone interested.

Thank you,
Alan Cassidy

infotechadviser@xxxxxxxxx
786-380-9236