Alan Caswell Consulting wrote:
I would prefer "click Reply-To-All if you wanted your reply to go to the
list"....not knowing what other folks respond doesn't bother me....and I
won't have to delete all those extra messages from my in-box.

The main reason most lists are setup to send replies directly to the
list is that few System i users are mailing list savy and don't know
they have to click the reply-to-all button.

Without the default reply-to functionality, most conversations would end
with a single post because nobody would see any of the followup's.

david