From: consult400-bounces+klhnry=bonchien.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:consult400-bounces+klhnry=bonchien.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Bud Roble
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 10:30 AM
To: 'Consulting on the iSeries / AS400'
Subject: RE: [Consult400] How/where is the action? Or is there any?

You need to broaden your horizons beyond the iSeries if you want to
remain
busy with contract work. I started on the System 3 years ago, moved
through the S34/36/38/AS400. For years and years I was always able to
work
every hour I had available and more. I saw the market changing and
started
to train myself in the Microsoft Development tools, VB, Access, SQL
Server.
I still have iSeries accounts but more and more, my work is Microsoft
centric. The last year, I've been busier than ever in my 30 year
career.

at http://archive.midrange.com/consult400.