Morning all,

        It's been awhile since I looked at an MCI network invoice for frame
and was hoping someone who is a current customer could clarify something for
me..

        There are three Speeds for each connection..

        Local Loop
            Port Connection
                PVC

        What I am attempting to identify is how to calculate the bandwith
available for burst mode given the speed of the PVC is the Committed
Information Rate (CIR) for the Virtual connection ?  Example, assuming
capacity on the remote side,  I have a DS-1 Local loop, but only a 512K Port
connection, with (2) 64K and (1) 128K PVC defined. So do I have 256K (the
balance of the port speed) available to burst or do I have 768K (the balance
of the DS-1) available to burst in the MCI world and if I try to burst over
multiple PVCs at the same time how is priority established ?

        Next question, has anyone used the "Remote Access" product instead
of a Internet connection with VPN tunnels ??

        Lastly, what experience have you had with the web based monitoring
tool now being offered.

        Many Thanks,
        JMS...
Jeffrey Silberberg