ECS/integrated email & XML Processor for AS/400

Electronic Commerce Solutions announces the immediate availability of
ECS/integrated email Ver2.0 with XML Processor. ECS/ie is an AS/400
Client/Server e-commerce application that e-enables business applications.
The new release of ECS/integrated email comes with a fully integrated XML
Processor that provides the functionality to integrate inbound and outbound
XML documents with any AS/400 business application. The XML Processor takes
care of DB/400 to XML document translation, data element translation issues
and the distribution of XML documents via email or FTP. ECS/ie can
electronically convert AS/400 Spool Files to Browser compatible HTML, Adobe
Acrobat (PDF) or Text (TXT) formats and send them as email or convert
reports for deployment on a company's Intranet or Internet site.

ECS/integrated email is successfully being used with a number of AS/400
applications to support the wide range of electronic formats typically
required to perform business today. Most companies have business
relationships with varying sized organisations, the largest may demand to
exchange XML documents for fully automated application to application
integration, whereas smaller companies may only be able to accept human
readable email or fax.

ECS/integrated can support all these requirements with the benefit that the
day to day effort required to exchange business documents with the smaller,
less technically able organisations is as easy as trading with the larger,
e-commerce enabled corporations.

For more information; contact ECS:
http://www.ecs-europe.com
email: info@ecs-europe.com