From: consult400-admin@midrange.com
[mailto:consult400-admin@midrange.com]On Behalf Of Deborah Havlik
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 11:54 AM
To: consult400@midrange.com
Subject: RE: [Consult400] AS/400 Consulting/Contract Programming

Richard, I went out to a lot of websites.  You can even create profiles, and
you will receive a notification, the next morning, of jobs that potentially
fit your skills.  However, I found the notifications to be too late.  When I
sent resumes the day after a job was posted, I found out I was too late.
They had already been inundated with responses.  I tried to send my resume
within an hour or two of the posting.  I, also, have many specialties.  I
have over 16 years of experience.  Specialized areas are EDI, ERP,
manufacturing, distribution, etc.  It was a very tough year, and I wish you
the best of luck.