  • Subject: Re: Getting started with Code/400
  • From: "Dwight HoganCamp" <Dhogancamp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 09:57:45 -0400

Exactly my point. All enhancements to the database will be through SQL.
Additionally v5.1 they are allowing the Create PF/LF SQL that created a file
to be retrieved via SQL according to News/400. This will allow SQL create of
PF or LF instead of DDS. (Not eliminating it yet, but  appears to be working
that  way)

Dwight