  • Subject: RE: Option in PDM for starting up code/400
  • From: "Ric A. LuBell" <rlubell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 14:44:23 -0400

I certainly THINK I do.  I believe the Daemon starts when I boot the PC, and
I defined a logon at that time. If I didn't, one would assume that the
operations (editing, dsu, etc...) on the PC side would fail, and they do
not.  This was strictly an attempt to use PDM options.  Do I need to run
STRCODE still?  If so, THAT is not working so well.  I was under the
impression that as of a couple of releases ago the STRCODE was not needed
anymore.  If it is, there must be some parameters I am missing here, as the
attempt to run STRCODE seems to fail in about the same fashion as the
attempt to use the PDM option, with very similar messages.  Any clue? -- Ric