  • Subject: RE: Code 400 article
  • From: coulthar@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 21:11:36 -0400

Jeff, the article is on www.ignite400.org, as is a number of others. Follow
the archive link
in upper left, and it is the second article in the list (WDT). Yes, I
understand they do have
problems supporting Netscape, but there is a link at the top of the article
to download a pdf file.

I guess I should have mentioned how to turn on the current-line
highlighting instead of teasing
you with it! It is in the Extras menu, which itself is enabled via
Actions->Enable Extras (you have
to Exit the editor and return to see it). This is just another little gem
suggested to us by users
on this very list. The only problem with it now is that it conflicts with
embedded error messages,
if you set that option in the Error List window, so by all means fix that
for us!

Phil Coulthard, AS/400 AD,  IBM Canada Ltd. coulthar@ca.ibm.com.
416-448-4076

---------------------- Forwarded by Phil Coulthard/Toronto/IBM on