From: cobol400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:cobol400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Rosinger
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 2:00 PM
To: cobol400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [COBOL400-L] COBOL/ILE questions

Terry,

Thanks. I will look at the link.

We won't be porting any CICS applications. We have very few
left. Most of
them have been re-engineered as MS Visual C++ accessing our
UDB/iSeries
database remotely via TCP/IP. The remaining few CICS
applications are slated
to go that route as well (but maybe VB instead of Visual C++).

--
Regards,

Michael Rosinger
Systems Programmer / DBA