Terry,

>However, if you create your own PRTF using DDS you gain more
>flexibility - at the expense of the ANSI standard :(

You can be able to gain more flexibility, but at the same time, losing some
type of compatibility with the ANSI standard. But if that happens to work out
in whatever case, that could be a good thing, right?

I do not know why I mentioned it would be harder in my previous statement,
since I have already have referenced (used) it in my beginning programs: "My
thoughts on this subject are that the QPRINT
file seems to me to be a generic name and would be hard to
associate with your actual program(s)."

>Actually, its quite easy :)  Let me know if you need examples.

If you happen to have time to show some examples, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Eric
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Get 4 DVDs for $.49 cents! plus shipping & processing. Click to join.