Terry:

This might be worth enough to me that I break down and create a member
profile... I've avoided that so far. Thanks for what might be the _only_
significant source of info on this.

Tom Liotta

--
Tom Liotta
The PowerTech Group, Inc.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/