Does anyone have any Idea what could be causing the following message when
compiling a Cobol program

LNC9011 40  Unable to create debug view.

The resolution on this message says to call IBM. I wanted to check with any one
here before I call.
I know this is a large program, but I am doing a conversion and I do not want
to break the program into
smaller pieces. I have several program that are this large or larger. The
program type is SQLCBLLE.
I have taken all of the compiler option out except for *source debug.

Here is info from the compile list.
Message totals:
   Information (00-04) . . . . . . . . :     27
   Warning     (05-19) . . . . . . . . :     90
   Error       (20-29) . . . . . . . . :      2
   Severe      (30-39) . . . . . . . . :      0
   Terminal    (40-99) . . . . . . . . :      0
   Total                                    119
Statistics:
   Source records read . . . . . . . . :  77326
   Copy records read . . . . . . . . . :   2547
   Copy members processed  . . . . . . :     41
   Sequence errors . . . . . . . . . . :      0
   Highest severity message issued . . :     20
* LNC9011 40  Unable to create debug view.

Jerry M. Thomas
jerryt@ccslink.com
Project Manager
System Conversions Group