Yes, I do.  It's going to take a little while because I want the whole package.  Another anomaly is that the syntax does NOT work with the C compiler, including the alternate syntax described in the manual:

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/ssw_ibm_i_73/rzarg/function_attributes.htm

So I'll put together my test cases and reach out to the fine folks.