Meh, this is why I should read thru the whole thread. But I don't, who knows if I will get better at it?

________________________________
From: C400-L <c400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Kelly Beard <kenverybigliar@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 7, 2017 10:30 AM
To: Bare Metal Programming IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)
Subject: Re: [C400-L] Trouble in C++ land for V7R3 (icc compiler front-end)

Ha! This always happens. I ask some question on a forum/list and then 5
minutes later find some answer. Look at this:

This crashes with MCH3601
icc main.cpp -o main

This works fine, at least what I've explored so far
icc -o main main.cpp

It's just a change in the order of options.

In addition to moving to a new machine and OS, we're going to be using
iASPs on this box. A new-ish concept for me. 5799PTL is the installed
product. I'm guess our previous sysadmin installed it on there for me when
the machine was built.

Spencer, I'll check out your project. Thanks.

Not necessarily closing this out as there may be more developments. Thanks
for the responses so far!

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 9:55 AM, Mark S Waterbury <