Hi Rory

Thanks for that.
I tried the RPG code from Gene, it compiles but when I run it it crashes
for me.
Maybe I did not copy it correctly.

It sure is impressive.
I must say that it looks like a conversion of his REX code.
Anyhow I am making progress on my C version.
(thanks to Scott )
Frank

date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 09:27:20 -0700
from: Rory Hewitt <rory.hewitt@xxxxxxxxx>

FWIW, here's a copy of a program and command which Gene Gaunt wrote, which
is about as thorough as I have ever found - it's in RPGLE, not C, but for
anyone who wants to understand this API, it's the bomb.