Hello,

What really matters is, what is the CCSID of your source physical file?

You could try this:

CRTSRCPF FILE(yourlib/QCSRC) CCSID(37)

Then copy your C source into a member in this file and try to compile from there.

HTH,

Mark S. Waterbury

> On 10/10/2012 12:58 PM, drazek_g wrote:
Hi

I have simple c program:
int main(void)
{
return 0;
}

14 - for compilation and error
The character } is not a valid C source character.

It is a CCSID issue.
I have on my profile and source file CCSID=273.

"trigraphs". ??< and ??> works ok.

I tried #pragma convert(273) and also compilation parameter CRTBNDC TGTCCSID(37), but it still doesn't work.
Any Idea?

Regards
Gred Drazek

This thread ...