Hi

I have simple c program:
int main(void)
{
return 0;
}

14 - for compilation and error
The character } is not a valid C source character.

It is a CCSID issue.
I have on my profile and source file CCSID=273.

"trigraphs". ??< and ??> works ok.

I tried #pragma convert(273) and also compilation parameter CRTBNDC TGTCCSID(37), but it still doesn't work.
Any Idea?

Regards
Gred Drazek

This thread ...