Thanks. I'll to that if I ran into more problems (which I probably can't handle myself =)

Regards

Mihael Schmidt

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: c400-l-bounces+mihael.schmidt=rossmann.de@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:c400-l-bounces+mihael.schmidt=rossmann.de@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Jon Paris
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. Juni 2009 23:16
An: c400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Charlie Quigg
Betreff: Re: [C400-L] fork() in ILE C

On 12-Jun-09, at 5:00 PM, c400-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

So my best bet is to stay with the ILE C compiler and hopefully one
day get a nice little service program.

There's an entire group in Rochester who assist in porting this kind
of application to IBM i. You might try contacting Charlie Quigg at quigg@xxxxxxxxxx
- he may well know of someone who has already ported this tool and
be willing to share.

Jon Paris

www.Partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com