Yes. It would be great to have such software available for all ILE Languages. At last a real template engine for the System i (without the need to use Java and Velocity, which works ... even from RPG , but is not a good way to go, though Velocity is a great template engine).

Mihael

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: c400-l-bounces+mihael.schmidt=rossmann.de@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:c400-l-bounces+mihael.schmidt=rossmann.de@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Bob Crothers
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 11. Juni 2009 16:59
An: C programming iSeries / AS400
Betreff: Re: [C400-L] lockf() on system i

I cant help you with your lockf issues...but clear silver sure looks
interesting!
Bob Crothers
www.BJsBariatrics.Com
"That which we manifest is before us; we are the creators of our own
destiny. Be it through intention or ignorance, our successes and our
failures have been brought on by none other than ourselves"
- Garth Stein (The Art of Racing in the Rain)

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Schmidt, Mihael <