Hello,

A most trivial question.

I'm using native I/O and have a struct corresponding to a database "record".
Before I write to my file I want to check to see if a row with my values
exist before I write to a db file - can I manage this without two structs
(one for the "record" and another one for the composite key?

Thanks,
Erik

This thread ...