Doesn't nubridges have their own XML parsing product? I thought they were one of the vendors selling them!

If you want an open source one, you might try Expat. I have an iSeries SAVF with a CL program that builds it on my Web site:
http://www.scottklement.com/expat/

Expat is written in C and most of the docs for it on the Internet cater to C programmers. http://www.libexpat.org is a good starting point.

---
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com