I need an XML parser for an application I'm writing.  I tried to find
IBM's XML4C but it no longer exists, and the apache site referenced by
the old XML4C page only notes that there is/was an AS/400 port but the
page does not have it.

What (freeware) parser would you recommend?  It needs to run on V4R5 and
be distributable.

Thanks!

This thread ...