Titus Kruse wrote:

> OK, but how do I send an inquiry to *SYSOPR. API QMHSNDM doesn't allow
> special value *SYSOPR as message queue.
>
> I hoped that there was one API that can decide by itself how to send the
> message, to *EXT or to *SYSOPR. Like command SNDUSRMSG does it.

I have code that specifies *SYSOPR as the message queue for QMHSNDM.
Maybe you didn't include the 3 blanks to make it 10 long.  (This doesn't
solve the *EXT vs *SYSOPR problem; I don't know of any way other than
checking the job type.)

#include <qmh.h>
#include <qmhsndm.h>
#include <qmhrcvpm.h>
main ()
{
   char MsgKey[4];
   int ErrorCode = 0;
   char ReplyInfo[100];
   QMHSNDM("CPF9898", "QCPFMSG   *LIBL     ",
           "reptext", 7, QMH_MSGT_INQ,
           "*SYSOPR   ", 1,
           "*PGMQ     ", MsgKey,
           &ErrorCode);