Have you recompiled the CL program using CRTBNDCL?  OPM CL programs do not
support the teraspace storage model but ILE CL programs do implicitly (or
at least on V5R2 which is where you're at -- I can't remember offhand which
release ILE CL changed in).

                      "Svensson,

                      Joakim"                  To:       c400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx

                      <joakim.svensson@        cc:

                      cgey.com>                Subject:  [C400-L] Calling from
TeraSpace C to CL
                      Sent by:

                      c400-l-bounces@mi

                      drange.com

                      11/28/2003 04:50

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      C programming

                      iSeries / AS400

Hi All!

I'm new to this list, but have been using a couple of forms of C on the
AS/400 (System C, C/400 ILC/C) for many years.
We chaged to OS 5.2 some weeks ago and I've run into trouble since that.
I've got a C program compiled and linked with *TERASPACE and after the OS
change I get an error message when calling an external CL program; MCH0607
Unsupported space used. I've tried to declade the function calling the CL
program with #pragma datamodel(LLP64), but with the same error message.
Any hints for this? I've made no other changes in the system than
recompiling after the OS change.

/Joakim

Cap Gemini Ernst & Young, Technology Services

Svensson, Joakim
Certified Enterprise Architect             Järnvägsgatan 14
<
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=251+06+Helsingborg&csz=Swede
n&country=us>
251 06 Helsingborg
Sweden
Joakim.Svensson@xxxxxxxx <mailto:Joakim.Svensson@xxxxxxxx>
tel:         +46 8 5368 3934

 <http://www.plaxo.com/signature/> Powered by Plaxo
<http://www.plaxo.com/signature/> Want a signature like this?

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended
only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy,
disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete all copies of this message.